[Zope] Changing DBA, how to make SQL methods to auto-update

Felipe E. Barousse Boue fbarousse@piensa.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:45:09 -0600

--------------88D3DD038A8977D546F37A41

HI all

I just changed my DBA from PyGres to PoPy.

It happens that I have to manually open each SQL Method (old Pygres SQL methods) and hit  "save the changes"  one by one in order for the new DBA to be recognized.

Question is: Is there a way for SQL methods to auto-recognize that the DBA actually changed and automagically update themselves?  This would save lots of time, otherwise we got to run through lots and
lots of SQL methods across our sites.

Any advice is appreciated.

Felipe Barousse

--------------88D3DD038A8977D546F37A41

begin:vcard
n:Barousse Boue;Felipe E.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Bufete Consultor de Mexico;Piensa Systems
version:2.1
email;internet:fbarousse@piensa.com
title:CEO - Director General
note;quoted-printable:Supercomputer clusters group.=0D=0AMailing address:=0D=0AAp. Cap Polanco # 336=0D=0AMexico City, DF. 11550=0D=0AMexico
x-mozilla-cpt:;28160
fn:Felipe E. Barousse Boue
end:vcard

--------------88D3DD038A8977D546F37A41--