[Zope] breadcrumb navigation and ZUBB

Ulrich Wisser u.wisser@publisher.de
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:59:38 +0100

Hello,

I try to build a breadcrumb navigation

root_folder : forum : Topic

But with my code I get as forum title only
the title I gave at its creation, when I
call a method, e.g. search

http://domain/forum/search

will give

root : forum : forum

When I make search a DTML-Document (instead of DTML-Method)
I get

root : search : search

And with any topic I get

root : topic : topic : topic

Does anybody know how to do this correct or where this
error is coming from?

Please find my code below.

Thanks

Ulrich

     <title>
       <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('reverse_PARENTS', [])">
       <dtml-in PARENTS skip_unauthorized>
         <dtml-call "reverse_PARENTS.insert(0, _['sequence-item'])">
       </dtml-in>
       <dtml-in reverse_PARENTS>
         <dtml-with sequence-item>
           <dtml-var title_or_id>
         </dtml-with>
         &nbsp;:&nbsp;
       </dtml-in>
       <dtml-var title_or_id>
     </title>

--
Searchengine Know How  - Webpromotion - Optimization - Internal Search
World Wide Web Publisher, Ulrich Wisser, Odensvag 13, S-14571 Norsborg