[Zope] Fiber Optic cable connectors needed !!!

pmilea@oo.net pmilea@oo.net
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:24:42 -0500

--=200102181815=

This message is being sent only to those who have requested our offers and to those who wish to receive them.
If you have received this in error or no longer wish to receive our offers, please click here pmilea@oo.net and mark REMOVE  in message header subject.
Also be sure to include any other name or names you wish to be removed from our future mailings in a separate email with a different message header .
We  wish to immediately honor all removal requests. If we have missed your request in time past ,please notify us again.

Please note that this is not SPAM. You've sent me an offer, answered one of my ads or postings lately , or you visited a site that was involved in the product I am offering .	To be removed from my private mailing list follow the instructions as mentioned or just hit the reply button and put REMOVE in the subject line and hit send .I would be happy to remove your name from any future mailings immediatly.

Dear Sir or Madam,
	I am looking to purchase, immediately 5,000  SC Multimode connectors.Can you provide me a price right away ?
        Also I need 20,000 D4 connectors ,I am having a hard time finding them .If you could come up with 20,000 pieces ,at a decent price,I would take them immediately.
 Can you quote me on 20,000 pieces of the D4 connectors and 5,000 pieces of the SC Multimode connectors? Can you provide them right away ? Please do not forget to include FOB point or a CIF price with NYC as delivery point  ,and all other pertinent information .Please feel free to call with any questions.

Thank you,
Paul J. Milea jr
Wing N' A Prayer Excess Property
3504 James Street