[Zope] Zope on an IBM S/390

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:07:01 +0100

Yes, I've read that but unfortunately I also have read the footer of this=
 article:
<< Created by petrilli. Last modified on 1999/09/15. >>

And I have not found any other reference, so I think this project is=
 stalled,
 but anyhow I will contact Chris Petrilli...

Currently we are checking out this Python API compliant DB2 driver. In  two=
 days or so
I can estimate our effort to implement the DA, and -yes- any participation=
 would be very fine,
I'll contact you as soon as I know more...

thanks
phil

On 21.02.2001 at 10:06 Tim Cook wrote:

>Philipp Auersperg wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately there exists no DB2 DA for Zope, but as I posted few days=
 ago it should be
>> affordable to implement one since there exists a DB API 2.0 compliant=
 Python driver for
>> DB2. Currently we eveluate the effort to implement this Database=
 Adapter.