[Zope] devel/production syncronization

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:17:45 -0600

hrm, wait, my last suggestion won't work, you can't just export /, and
it'd carry all the data below it anyway.  How do you put all of your
logic away in a folder, off of say /, and have your data also in a
folder off of /? i.e. how would accessing /datafolder/method, know that
method was in /methodfolder/method  ?

Thanks,
Gary.