[Zope] Zope Projects in NL/Europe?

Maik Röder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 08:34:19 +0100

Hi Jonathan !

Jonathan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering: are there any Zope projects are available in the
> Netherlands/Benelux/Europe? We did one last year but they seem hard to
> find. Are there commercial projects available or is Zope mostly used on
> internal projects? Is there any demand for Zope expertise around here?

Find out yourself at the EuroZopeCon on the LinuxExpo in Amsterdam
January 23-24 2001 ;-)

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/eurozope/events/linuxexpo2001

BTW: EuroZope is an initiative to better support Zope in Europe. The
main topic
right now is Internationalization and planning the next Zope events.

http://www.eurozope.org

The purpose of EuroZope is to develop a central European Zope community
that is not only a meeting and information point for European Zope
developers,
but also a useful contact source for press, exhibition staff, editors,
magazines and other entities from Europe interested in Zope. The
EuroZope
members goal is to publicize Zope throughout Europe by organizing press
releases, writing articles and organizing events.

Best regards,

Maik Röder