[Zope] LoginManager with SQL and Skinscript: adding properties to propertysheet propertysheet

Aaron Payne aaron@aaronpayne.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 12:32:02 -0500

Hi all,

I am following Dan Pierson's How-To SQL LoginManager with SQL and
Skinscript. I am not able to add properties.

I created LoginManager:LoginUser subclassed zclass def for a user with a
propertysheet Basic.
It had properties password and email.  The LM methods I tested failed so I
deleted the properties.  Now I want to add them again. When I try I get:

for password
Invalid property id, password. It is in use.
for email:
Invalid property id, email. It is in use.

I also deleted the entire propertysheet and tried to add the props but the
same error occured.

I can add new props but not ones that were deleted earlier. Is there a way
around this problem?

Zope 2.2.1
System Platform: freebsd4

-Aaron