[Zope] Zope 'Best Practices'?

Steve McMahon steve@suntype.com
Sun, 07 Jan 2001 16:00:09 -0800

Is there anything like a Zope 'Best Practices' document or Wiki? One that
would encourage use of certain practices, DTML idioms or products, and warn
of practices, idioms or products that are known to cause problems down the
line or are slated for extinction?

I ask this as a new user who's bewildered by the array of Zope tools and
products. So, I read of a practice or Product and think 'wow, that's
great!' But I have no idea whether it's in common usage and destined to
become part of the core, or is headed for replacement or extinction.

Thanks! Steve McMahon
Steve McMahon, SunType Publishing Systems
steve@suntype.com
voice & fax: (530) 757-7682
http://www.suntype.com