[Zope] String problem with ZClassReverse

Philipp Auersperg zope@philosoft.at
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 01:47:39 +0100

Hi!

it seems that you have problems to access the server-sided part of ZClassReverse (I know I have to refine the error messages)

Check out if you can correctly access the server-sided part of ZclassReverse, point your
browser to the following (of course fill in your specific host,port and product):

http://yourserver:8080/zclassInfo/getClassInfos?product=QSurvey

If you see a long python dict containing the classdata, then it works, otherwise check if:
0. you have copied zclassInfo.py to your Zope's /Extensions directory
1. you have imported zclassInfo.zexp into the root folder of your ZODB
   you can check this, if in your ZopeRoot exists a folder called zclassInfo with three external methods declared

let me know if it helped

regards
phil