[Zope] reindex when a zclass is edited

Tim Hicks Tim Hicks" <tim@sitefusion.co.uk
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:01:17 -0000

I know this has been asked numerous times before (once by me!), and I'm
sorry to cover the same ground again, but I've spent all afternoon searching
through the list archives to no avail. I have a zclass that is catalogaware
(selected first and all that).  When I add an instance, it gets cataloged
and all is fine.  I followed the how to
(http://www.zope.org/Members/AlexR/CatalogAware) and successfully made my
instance get reindexed when the properties are changed, but I can't for the
life of me figure out or find anywhere that can tell me how to make the
instance get reindexed when it is edited.  I'm assuming that it is similar
to the process for reindexing when the properties are changed, but I'm just
not sure of the details. If it's not too much trouble, could someone give me
detailed instructions (or a link) on how to do this. I'd really appreciate
it.

cheers

tim