[Zope] Authentication problems on FreeBSD with Apache

Bill Welch bill@carbonecho.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:22:47 +0000 (GMT)

First off, bypass apache and go straight to zope - typically port 8080.
Did you make note of the superuser name and password the installation
script produced? If not, use zpasswd.py to create a new one. I'm presuming
that you're using 2.2.x. Don't forget to create a manager user and switch
to it after you get logged in as the superuser. Search on zope.org for
'apache'.

Bill.