[Zope] 2.3.0a2 - missing a file

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:19:55 +0000 (GMT)

> By the way -- kick-ass bit of work guys.  I'm really
> impressed with the rapid development of Zope, as well as
> it's feverishly dedicated community. And the new management
> interface ain't half bad either!

Yeah, I'm taking a look at it at the moment. Looks good, slicker and cleaner UI,
though not sure about the 'Zope banner' frame at the top - maybe it's just may
inate dislike of frames showing through ;-) Anyway, good work everyone.

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]