[Zope] My Add list is so full...

peter bengtson peter@grenna.net
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:41:34 -0000

<simple solution untested>
Add a (lines) property (called: i_filter_meta_types) in the root of the
meta_type name of the objects you don't want to use. I.e
DTML Document
XMLDocument

Next, you modify the file main.dtml in lib/python/OFS
At around line 95-100 you'll see this:

  <dtml-in filtered_meta_types mapping sort=name>
      <OPTION value="<dtml-var action fmt="url-quote">"><dtml-var name>
  </dtml-in>

Change this to something like this:

  <dtml-in filtered_meta_types mapping sort=name>
    <dtml-unless "name in i_filter_meta_types">
      <OPTION value="<dtml-var action fmt="url-quote">"><dtml-var name>
    </dtml-unless>
  </dtml-in>

</simple solution untested>

<Peter Bengtsson />