[Zope] Support was: Zope Versus Enhydra Comparison article

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:00:20 -0600

Chris Withers wrote:

> > the Zope way. In a commercial setting that is very dangerous when you work
> > on a deadline.
>
> Well, if it's really crucial, you _can_ always buy support from DC...

This is a point that probably isn't mentioned enough here. I've
been doing this kind of stuff for several years and I have never
seen a better public support forum than this list.

Anything you do, you need to invest in the right tools. This is a
good tool ...

but if your living depends on you getting Zope answers then I
would suggest getting the brains at DC on your side.

(This is a public service announcement and in no way was funded
by Digital Creations or their subsidiaries.) <s>

-- Tim Cook, President --
Free Practice Management,Inc. | http://www.FreePM.com Office:
(901) 884-4126
"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the
People fear
the Government, that is tyranny." ~~ Thomas Jefferson