[Zope] How to list objects across different containers in Zope's tree?

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:18:12 -0500

Thanks for the tip, James. It seems a clever approach although I must
keep it for the time being.
Anyway if that were the case, the question could be this one:

How can I list all the headlines and summaries for all the news appeared
for sports, locals and politics sections (in example) from December
27th,2000 and January 5th, 2001 ?

Greetings,

Ausum