[Zope] Zope 2.3.0 beta 1 comments

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:36:55 -0500

I've just tried this last version and I liked it very much. These are
two quick UI-related suggestions:

- To add a class property for the textarea tag on documentEdit.dtml

  <textarea name="data:text" wrap="off" class="edit-code" style="width:
100%;"<dtml-if
   dtpref_cols> cols="<dtml-var dtpref_cols>"<dtml-else

The added "edit-code" class (wich I've defined as Arial 8pt at
manage_page_style.css.dtml) avoids me to start Dreamweaver when I need
quick reviews of the code, because I just see more characters within the
textarea field.

- There might be a preference attribute, for wich the "view" link at the
manage tab renders or not the page on a new window.

Finally something for the wish list: It would be very nice to have a
wildcard renaming tool, able to rename wildcarded object names even
across different containers.

Greetings,

Ausum