[Zope] Is it time for mandatory subject keys?

Ausum ausum@mail.cosapidata.com.pe
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:55:28 -0500

I'm just guessing around. Zope is a great tool and the Zopists are
increasing in number.

Preventing caos by splitting a busy list, in my experience, just doesn'
work because we people don't want to stay away from the main list, don't
we? Nevertheless it would become a real need to stablish a way to
differenciate messages, in order to pay effective atention to the
threads we are most likely to read, respond or filter.

Maybe it's time for mandatory subject keys. Something like NEW: for
newbies questions; OT: for off-topic (like this); DB: for database
related stuff... you DC people name it.

Greetings,

Ausum