[Zope] Upgrade woes and product import problems

Aaron Louie ajlouie@u.washington.edu
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 11:07:01 -0800

It worked like a charm! Thanks for the tip!

As you suggested, perhaps this sort of ZGlobals corruption checking should
be built into the core... I'd also like to see some automatic garbage
collection in the default stop script -- like removing the temporary data
and pid files. I've modified mine to do this.

Thanks again,
ajl