[Zope] Re: Workflow and document management system in Zope

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux@openbe.org
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 00:16:45 +0100

Thank you very much for your rapid answer.

I will look deeper to that as soon as tomorrow as I will have to decide for
such products from corporate proposals versus free software products
next week.

For you, when would such products be considered ready for production ?

If I can have a demonstration rapidly (unfortunately I do not yet know Zope
personnally but I shall look for help locally), I may even get funds to help
and foster the complementary developpement.

Best regards,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux