[Zope] Tools used for programming Zope

Erik Enge erik@esol.no
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:35:36 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Chris Withers wrote:

> Well, I get around this by keeping the code in Python Products as much as
> possible (nice and CVS friendly) and just using TTW stuff for customisation.

That's the same thing as I do.  What about you other people, are you
actually doing serious application development in ZClasses?  Maybe it's
just me, but that doesn't seem very Zopish to me.  However, I do agree
that people tend to do ZClass development before going to Python Products,
and since the (in my opinion) worst solution is chosen first, some of the
less subborn ones might abandon Zope.

However, I'm not quite sure I consider that a problem.  Not with Itamars
Guide anyway :).

Happy Zoping!