[Zope] (Cc || Bcc) && <dtml-sendmail>

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:11:59 -0800

Here's an example from one of my workinig tech-support forms. I used to have
a Bcc: right after the Cc:

<dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]"><dtml-sendmail mailhost=MailHost>
To: xxx@yyy.com
Cc: aaa@yyy.com, bbb@yyy.com, <dtml-var ReplyTo>
From: webserver@yyy.com
Subject: New Employee Setup

Name:       <dtml-var mvxfname> <dtml-var mvxminitial> <dtml-var mvxlname>
Manager:    <dtml-var mvxmanager>
Start Date: <dtml-var mvxsdate>
Department: <dtml-var mvxdept>
Cubicle:    <dtml-var mvxcubicle>

Office Phone: <dtml-var mvxNumbers>. <dtml-var mvxVoiceMail>.

E-Mail:     <dtml-var mvxEmail missing="off">

<dtml-if mvxaliases>
Aliases:
<dtml-in mvxaliases>
    <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in mvxaliases>
</dtml-if mvxaliases>

<dtml-if mvxEmailLists>
E-Mail Distribution Lists:
<dtml-in mvxEmailLists>
    <dtml-var sequence-item>
</dtml-in mvxEmailLists>
</dtml-if mvxEmailLists>

-- end --

</dtml-sendmail></dtml-with "PARENTS[-1]">