[Zope] Zope 2.3.0b2 bug #2

Aleksander Salwa ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:51:39 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Oleg Broytmann wrote:

>    Zope now sends all HTML in management screens with

>    This is WRONG way of doing! Please stop it and don't do it :) Meanwhile
> - where I can turn this off?

It would be very nice, if we could set it somewhere in configuration.
Till now (Zope 2.2.x) I have to patch Zope (some *.dtml files, and even
some *.py files) in order to have proper Content-Type headers on my
management screens (specifically iso-8859-2).

ololo@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl, oleks@helper.pl

| `long long long' is too long for GCC |