[Zope] RE: Workflow and document management system in Zope

Spicklemire, Jerry Jerry.Spicklemire@IFLYATA.COM
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:40:57 -0500

Hi Nicolas,

Your last post mentioned:

> I am looking for a workflow (WF) linked to a electronic document
> management (EDM) system and a groupware email based

In addition to other links, you might want to check out ZopeGUM,
and ZUBBS,

 http://www.zope.org/Members/morphex/ZopeGUM

 http://www.zope.org/Members/morphex/ZopeGUM/Info

 http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB

 http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/ZUBB/README

These may provide some of the groupware & email pieces you
are looking for. BTW, you may want to consider contacting some
of the consultants listed on the Zope Solution Providers page.

 http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP

I'm sure the Digital Creations folks won't object to me
mentioning that in addition to being the sponsors, hosts, and
creators of Zope, they also do consulting, including projects
involving integrated workflow, such as the PTK.

 http://www.digicool.com

 http://www.digicool.com/Company/

Later,
Jerry S.