[Zope] form question

Oliver Vecernik vecernik@aon.at
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:22:48 +0100

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to Zope and Python. Nevertheless I'd like to start with it.
I'm designing an application gathering data with forms. Navigation
should be done with Prev and Next buttons. As long as I'm not leaving
the form data should be entered, processed and the *same* or another
form should be displayed, depending on input of the user.

So far I'm able to gather data, store them in a database, but can
anybody give me a clue or point me to some docs how to control which
form should be displayed next? It should depend on users input of let's
say a text field.

Oliver