[Zope] Help: Photo & Jpeg Support Problems

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:32:05 -0500

The PIL module is insalled (this I know) I just think I need to do a
little more work with the JPEG support. It says it should be part of
the installation but never was.. so I downloaded it and included it
in the configure path. Probably just missed something.