[Zope] Cache manager in zope 2.3.0b1

Shane Hathaway shane@digicool.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:06:25 -0500

"Bak @ kedai" wrote:
> sorry.  my mistake.  i think more info on how/what should/can be a cache key
> is good.   currently, there's two cache key  fields, one in the object
> itself, one in the cache manager instance.  the field in object can contain
> more than one cache keys, while the cache key in the cache manager instacne
> can contain only one.

Are you saying that entering multiple REQUEST variables doesn't work?
Are you putting the variables on separate lines?

> now that i can cache object, i can't invalidate it automatically ( the cache
> don't expire).
>
> how do i expire the cached object automatically?

Every time you change the object or push the "invalidate" button, it
should expire.  Are you having success with that?

> sorry for being a pain :)
> if i understand it more, i'll try and write up a howto/note

Actually, we've been begging for user input. :-)  I'd like to help you.

Shane