[Zope] Re: Some help required but no sarcastic comments this time please

Alan Capesius alanc@tech-world.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:33:16 -0600

I understand your comments about sarcasm, but realize that this community is riddled with Unix bigots and just ignore it. Just listen to those willing to help.

If you don't have to use MySQL, try either SQL Server or MS Access (small databases).
See my pages on Zope NT SQL at  http://techsite.tech-world.com/zopetips.htm for NT specific info.

I would also recommend NOT using Win9x for ANYTHING. I always use NT.

Other than that, have you installed the Win32 python extensions? Not sure if these are required with mySQL as I haven't used it myself.

Alan