[Zope] Style guide?

J B Bell cipher@redback.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:47:06 -0800

Having read the Python style guide (and having found it, if a bit confusing,
at least not intolerably strict), I am now curious about what style people
like to use in Zope.  Are folders classes, or objects?  In the examples in
the Book, most of the folders are done in StudlyCaps, while the documents
and methods are in mixedCase.  Although, of course, index_html is under-
score_separated.  Aigh!  Is there any consistent guide to this?  I generally
prefer good old underscores, having come from a Perl background.  Looking
on the web gives me the ZDP's style guide for their documentation, but not
for Zope itself.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.  I hope I have not revived an old
holy war.

--JB