[Zope] Re: Some help required but no sarcastic comments this time pleas e e

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 12:38:38 -0600

I understand people do use Win9x, but I would always recommend NT 4
workstation over 9x unless there is an overpowering need for USB.

I don't use USB myself and have been using NT exclusively on the desktop
since 94. When properly configured it is much more stable. Nowadays, NT5
(oops 2000) is a better choice for USB support and about as stable as 9x.

But, that aside, I'm interested in your desktop uses for Zope. What sort of
apps?