[Zope] Re: Zope and Python 2.0

Oleg Broytmann phd@mail2.phd.pp.ru
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:37:19 +0300 (MSK)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, [iso-8859-1] Åsmund Hjulstad wrote:
> I am having a nightmare getting ZClasses to work with Python 2.0. Does it
> work for you??

   I don't create ZClasses because:

1. I am The Knight Of Command Line! I do not understand visual programming :)

2. I learned Zope Product API before ZClassess... and sticked to it :)

   Really, I want to learn ZClasses, but knowledge of the Product API
stands on the way :)

   Well, I use ZClasses written by other people. FlexFAQ, for example.
Let's see whether it would work with Zope on Python 2.0:

   http://phd.russ.ru/zope.net.ru/Zope/FAQ/

Don't see any problem, do you? At least these ZClasses (Questions and
Answers) are working fine.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd@phd.pp.ru