[Zope] Minor oddity in beta 3

Brian Lloyd brian@digicool.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:18:39 -0500

> One oddity I just noticed in the beta 3... if you have no folders
> created in the root, then the left-hand navigation pane doesn't
> show the Control_Panel, Quickstart, or acl_users folder.  Once
> you add a folder, then all three of those objects, as well as the
> new folder, appear in the left-hand pane.  If you then delete the
> folder, and refresh the browser, everything in the left-hand pane
> disappears again (leaving only the root folder at the top).
>
> Not a biggie, but a little odd.

What client are you using? I'm not able to reproduce this
here :( I suspect some sort of client rendering problem or
maybe a stall or truncation of the page somehow? If you
html document missing those items or a truncated file? Note
that some clients will show you the latest cached source
when a page didn't load all of the way, so be sure to refresh
the pane manually as well.

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909