[Zope] where are the pages stored?

Horatio B. Bogbindero william.s.yu@ieee.org
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:51:23 +0800 (PHT)

thanks to all those who helped me the URL passing thing! this has
definitely made my zope life better.

btw, were does zope store the template pages and objects? i tried do look
into the folders but i could not seem to find it. is there are a way of
moving this document root to a different folder?

also the reason why i have so many questions is because i could not find
the zope documentation set in the zope source distribution. can someone
point me out the distribution so that i can read the fine manual(RTFM)
instead. thanks.

William Emmanuel S. Yu
Ateneo Cervini-Eliazo Networks (ACENT)
email  :  william.s.yu@ieee.org
web    :  http://cersa.admu.edu.ph/
phone  :  63(2)4266001-5925/5904

Standards are crucial.  And the best thing about standards is: there are
so ____many to choose from!