[Zope] how do I get properties from a calling document?

Gary Lowder gary@lowder.com
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 13:49:08 -0600

Ok, as always seems the case, the problem wasn't what I expected.
I think I have it partially solved.  I had been calling a DTML Method to
make a form, from a Folder.  When calling a similar method from a
document, the URL wasn't including the calling document, only the
folder.  As such, the form didn't know who the calling document was.
I've been able to change my organization around just a tad, and am now
making my form from a folder, and the URL's are working, and as such, so
are the Folder's Properties now avail to the form.

Gary.