[Zope] porting from Python Methods to PythonScripts in 2.3.0; LoginManager too

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:50:17 -0600

After browsing the Zope-dev list (I guess that's _yet another_ list I
need to follow) I found a note about creating the 'access' file
manually with zpasswd.py.  After doing that, LoginManager seems to
come up cleanly in Zope 2.3.0.

And now I can see that my Python Methods come in broken, apparently
because they depend on the PythonMethods product that I didn't carry
over.  So I guess I'll have to have to install PythonMethods and port
over those methods manually to Python Scripts.  Rats.  I'm just glad I
didn't have too much invested into PythonMethods.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370