[Zope] Ithy Trigger Fingers (was Re: [Zope] License)

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:51:51 +0100

I believe the Horse of Licenses was beaten to death in a recent thread some
month(s), if not weeks, ago. May It Rest in Peace.

This may be the Second Coming of It, but, with all due respect, License
Horses and discussions of Other License's Merits and Flaws are off-topic for
this list; I think most^H^H^H^H many subscribers will agree on this.

Imagine the consequences of having the spooky ghost of the License Horse
roaming about... *BRRRR*

Cheers,

/dario - asbestos suit is: on

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services