[Zope] How to display image returned from Catalog query

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 10:13:40 -0600 (CST)

Hey everyone,

I've got a PythonScript that returns a list of 'Photo' instances. I'm using

<dtml-in returnPOTD size="1" orphan="0">

to grab the first instance off the list.

What I can't figure out is how to display that image. I can use

to make a link to the image, but I want this method to display the image
directly.

<dtml-var sequence-item> returns the instance itself and doesn't display
anything. I'm sure there's something simple I'm missing here. Any
suggestions?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      | Visit Sibley online:         | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS | http://www.isd197.k12.mn.us/ | http://www.zope.org/