[Zope] Error defining permissions in ZClass in Zop3-2.3

Klaus Woelfel k.woelfel@gmx.de
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:59:36 +0100

When I want to define a permission a ZClass or a folder in a ZClass with the
management - Interface in Zope 2.3, I alwasy get the following error message:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: too many arguments; expected 2, got 3

When I did exactly the same thing under the same circumstances in Zope-2.2.5,
it worked fine.

Because of this error, it's now impossible to access a dtml-method in a
folder in a ZClassby an object of this ZClass.

Has anybody an indea what I'm might doing wrong, or what has changed in 2.3
that I have to do it differently an how?
Or ist this simply a bug?

Thanks,
	Klaus