[Zope] Rating site.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes@hal-pc.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:49:32 -0600

Hello, I'm trying to build a rating site for medical software which will
be identical in functionality to the http://www.icewalker.com and/or
http://www.zope-treasures.com site except for the purple colors. I'm
currently running squishdot, which I could use pretty easily if you
could add extra fields associated with a squish article, but so far I
haven't had success in that direction :-( I've asked the zope-treasures
people for their code, but they are running Sybase behind theirs and I'm
using Zope only. Does anyone know of something that I might use for
this? Or if it is possible to add fields to a squish article? I know PTK
will have this, but I'm facing competition so I need to get something
working soon. -- IV