[Zope] ZDatabaseTool & PDF

Andreas Heckel andreas@ahit.de
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:32:06 +0100

Damir Bartakovic wrote:
> The ZDatabaseTool seems to be the solution for some tasks I have.
> Especially the "print to pdf" option. How did you solve it, Andreas?
Have a look at http://www.reportlab.com
There is also a detailed description on how to use it.

> Apart from that I am getting some javascript errors when I trying the
> demo:
Thanks for you detailed report.
You can hit the small icon on the upper right of any query input form to
manage it. When you turn on the option "Use Keypad" on the
ZDatabaseWizard
mamagement screen you will not get these errors on that particular
query.

When this option is off no keypad will be rendered. So the javascript
throws
these errors.

Fortunately easy to fix. I'll do it after the supper :-)

Andreas Heckel                                           andreas@aHIT.de
UNIX is like a wigwam ...no gates ...no windows and an apache inside ;-)