[Zope] Web folders: requested header was not found

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:26:00 +0200 (CEST)

Rene Pijlman writes:
 > I've opened my member directory on www.zope.org as a web folder in
 > Internet Explorer 5.5 on Windows 2000. That must mean I'm using
 > WebDAV.
 >
 > When I try to drag and drop any object from www.zope.org to the
 > desktop, IE complains: "An error occurred while copying the file. The
 > requested header was not found".
 >
 > Is this a Zope issue, or a Microsoft issue?
At least, it is a typical Microsoft error message (shared by Oracle
error messages): there hate to name things directly.
I am sure, it would help to know which header was not found....

Sorry, I know, it does not help you....
I try to make bad publicity that our children get better
Microsoft (and Oracle) error messages....

Dieter