[Zope] Problems with tokens disappearing

Jay, Dylan djay@avaya.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 11:55:56 +1000

I'm getting this really weird problem with tokens.
I have a tokens property of a ZClass (was also happening with a Folder)
called Members.

I add a new item to this list via a python script using
context.Members.append(newitem)

I then run the following script
members = []
for m in context.Members:
  user = container.qryGetPersonInfo(username=m)
  if len(user) == 1:
    members.append(user[0])
return members

and the result keeps changing between an empty list and what it's supposed
to be. It's completely weird.

----
Dylan Jay                           mailto:djay@avaya.com
Avaya Communication                 Tel:   +61 2 9886-8961
Level 3, 123 Epping Road            FAX:   +61 2 9352 9224
Nth Ryde NSW 2113                   Mobile: 0409 606 171
AUSTRALIA