[Zope] beginner

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:54:01 +0200

> I think the problem isn't the lack of documentation for Zope, but the lack
of
> good ways to find it.

Don't say your a beginner.
This is what experienced users say. Experts are more familiar with
www.zope.org and the various mailing list archinves.

I agree that the looking-trivial-little-search-feature on zope.org really
makes a difference for the future of Zope.
The XML example was good. I've also suffered from that.

Responsible; please don't say that you can do this and that with the
invented. No matter how smart and educated Zope software engineers and web
programmers are, they are still very lazy and wants to be treated like
babies.

Peter