[Zope] search dtml-tree

Dunigan, Craig craig.dunigan@esker.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:22:24 -0500

Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like dtml-tree can be readily influenced the
way you want.  There's supposed to be a way to manipulate a variable set in
a cookie, but my searches haven't found it yet.  Anyway, it appears to
accept only the parameters to expand_all or collapse_all, and that's it.  If
you can find a way to make this work, there would be a *lot* of people on
this list who would be interested.

Craig