[Zope] Installing the Managment product for RSS Channels

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 23:34:51 +0200

Okay ... now here's one of the "stupid" questions (sorry guys)

Will Zope 2.3.2 work with python 2.1 ??

Just asking before I try it ..

Btw. how long before 2.4 becomes stable ?

Regards,
Gitte