[Zope] passing method names into a python script?

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:04:25 -0400

You could use a single ZSQL method that accepts either a table name, or part
of a select statement if you need to do more tuning than just change the
table name in the query.  You always call the same method but tell it what
you want each time.

I'd suggest creating the html with dtml rather than a python script.  After
all, that's really what it's for.  Let python pass a list to the dtml in the
page, let the page format itself.

Tom P

[Kevin L]