[Zope] User Authentication

Douglas Daniel Del Frari gaucho@detec.unijui.tche.br
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:33:38 -0300 (EST)

Personal Saudacoes!

In the application that I am developing, my users will
not use the screen of management of zope. Thus, that one would like to make
authentication of the users in the similar system that the Zope.Org uses.

http://www.zope.org/login.html?came_from=3Dhttp://www.zope.org/login.html

I use " acl_users " of the ZODB. This, possesss some attributes as: " name =
",
 " password ", " confirm ", " roules " and  "domains ". I obtained to add
to users with methods manipulating these attributes. It would like now,
to legalize an user ' xyz ' in zope without using " /manage " for
example, and also, without calling the screen authentication standard that =
is invoked
when we have access objects that require " Access contents information ".

Somebody worked with authentication of users in the Zope of this form?
Somebody could help?

It forgives, my English is bad.

DOUGLAS DANIEL DEL FRARI
Graduando em Inform=E1tica - (UNIJU=CD/RS)
mailto:gaucho@detec.unijui.tche.br
http://www.tchezope.cjb.net