[Zope] How to accaess ssl related CGI environment variables

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:24:29 +0400 (MSD)

Hello!

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Istvan Vago wrote:
> I'm trying to access ssl related cgi variables (like SSL_CLIENT_S_DN) in
> zope without success. I use apache/mod_ssl  with client certificates and
> accessing zope with pcgi.
> Apache verifies the certificate, but how to know it in zope?
> REQUEST.eviron only have a HTTPS key.
> I'd like to authenticate based on the SSL_CLIENT_S_DN.

   PCGI protocol passess the entire environment to Zope. You are to be sure
Apache really created the env vars that you want.

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru