[Zope] COM Problems :-(

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 14:51:20 +0100

Hi,

I keep getting this at aparently random intervals:

  File <COMObject SoftSEALVtk.SoftSEALVtkLocker>, line 2, in LockFile
com_error: (-2147352567, 'Exception occurred.', (0, None, None, None, 0,
-2147467259), None)

Which has been decoded by the people who wrote the sealer as:

> Decoding the big number as Hex, it is 80020009, which in Windows
> means a problem reported by the dispatch facility saying that the
> "storage control block address is invalid".

Does anyone know what this means? Could Zope cause this? If so, how do I fix it?

pleadingly,

Chris