[Zope] Data.fs and admin passwords

Nolan Cafferky caffno@wwc.edu
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 22:25:33 -0700

I'm installing the new Zope server for a website.  I've got everything =
setup, and I just copied the Data.fs over into the ./var/ directory.  =
Unfortunately, it's having problems.  I try to log in as admin, but =
apparantly all the previous accounts are included in the Data.fs file, =
including admin.  Running ./install to get a new password doesn't work - =
it gives a new password, but it's not recognized at login.

What should I do?  Is there some way for the owner of the Zope server to =
access/change accounts and passwords?  Thanks,

caffno@wwc.edu