[Zope] problems creating a Contents management tab

Max Møller Rasmussen maxm@normik.dk
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:51:06 +0200

I would look in ObjecManager.py / manage_main()

But try the simple things first. Try removing all your own manage tabs and
just use the defaults from your parent classes.

like this:

manage_options = ObjectManager.manage_options\
                        + RoleManager.manage_options
                        + Item.manage_options

If this gives you trouble, you should look elsewhere for your error.

regards Max M